: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/qt/qtcreator.git -b experimental
- Branch: experimental
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/qt/qtcreator/-/tree/experimental
- Last scan: 2022-06-28 21:32:31+00
- Next scan: 2022-07-07 13:00:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
qtcreator (8.0.0~beta2-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream development release.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- drop libicu-dev, no more used for many releases already
- drop liblitehtml-dev, as the system version is not enough to replace the
- drop zlib1g-dev, not directly used
- explicitly add python3, used during the build
* Use a qtcreator-data.docs file to install the upstream changelog files,
rather than passing all of them as arguments to dh_installdocs.
* Limit the search of 'qmldir' files only to those executable, and make the
chmod call verbose so it is easier to see whether there are any.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 28 Jun 2022 21:04:42 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/8.0.0_beta2-1