: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/qt/qtsystems.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/qt/qtsystems/
- Last scan: 2021-09-20 21:56:15+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-28 21:29:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
qtsystems-opensource-src (5.0~git20181230.e3332ee3-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Apparently there are issues when running the tests in parallel, so
re-introduce a debian/run-tests.sh script, albeit that simply calls
dh_auto_test --no-parallel now. This is needed because dbus-test-runner
does not support passing parameters to the task. Thanks Mike Gabriel for
the notice (and grr to dbus-test-runner for the limitation).
* Bump the dbus-test-runner timeout from 300 seconds to to 600 seconds,
which should be enough for more tests in a sequential way.
* Simplify the "export && export ... && command" chain to use env instead.
* Update the symbols files from the logs of buildds.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Tue, 21 Apr 2020 13:54:26 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.0_git20181230.e3332ee3-4