: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/quilt.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/quilt
- Last scan: 2020-03-31 04:41:05+00
- Next scan: 2020-04-06 03:09:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
quilt (0.66-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Martin Quinson ]
* New upstream release.
- Document QUILT_PC in the manpage (Closes: #913682)
* Update patches. Drop the following ones:
- d/p/fixbuildrun (applied upstream)
- d/p/fix-mail-threading (was cherry-picked from upstream)
* Install NEWS file, that is the upstream's changelog.
* Bump standard-version to 4.5.0 (install NEWS even if it's not mandated)
* Use debhelper v12.
* d/control: Depends on ed, as annotate sometimes needs it
* Install dpatch2quilt as /usr/bin/dpatch2quilt instead of as example
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Submit (from ./configure), Name
(from ./configure), Repository.
* Wrap long lines in changelog entries: 0.25-3, 0.11-1.
-- Martin Quinson <email@example.com> Mon, 23 Mar 2020 23:54:33 +0100
- This branch is even with tag 0.66-1