: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/quilt.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/quilt
- Last scan: 2019-11-06 06:10:12+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-15 01:04:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
quilt (0.65-3) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* d/control: Remove Testsuite field, not needed anymore
[ Vivek Das Mohapatra ]
* Configure canonical /bin/bash path so that quilt binary packages
built in a merged-/usr environment continue to work on
non-merged-/usr systems (Closes: #913226)
[ Dr. Tobias Quathamer ]
* Fix intermittently failing test. Due to an exchanged output order
of stdout and stderr, the test sometimes fails.
Thanks to Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Closes: #913246)
* Move bash-completion from Build-Depends-Indep to Build-Depends.
Thanks to Simon McVittie <email@example.com> (Closes: #913248)
* Add dependency on sensible-utils.
Some quilt commands (edit, mail, header) use "sensible-editor".
-- Dr. Tobias Quathamer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 08 Nov 2018 22:09:45 +0100
- This branch is even with tag 0.65-3