: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/openstack-team/third-party/rabbitmq-server.git
- Branch: debian/xena
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/openstack-team/third-party/rabbitmq-server
- Last scan: 2021-10-22 23:08:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-31 05:25:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
rabbitmq-server (3.9.4-1.2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Add a superficial autopkgtest.
It just tests that the service is active after installation. This is not
great test coverage, but it will at least stop new erlang versions from
migrating before rabbitmq-server is fixed to work with it.
* debian/changelog: add missing Closes: tag in the previous upload.
I have just closed the actual bug via a separate control email.
-- Antonio Terceiro <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 25 Sep 2021 06:38:37 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.9.4-1.2