: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/radio-beam.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/radio-beam
- Last scan: 2022-05-21 00:00:03+00
- Next scan: 2022-05-26 05:37:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
radio-beam (0.3.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Submit, Repository, Repository-Browse.
* Remove obsolete field Name from debian/upstream/metadata
(already present in machine-readable debian/copyright).
* Update standards version to 4.5.0, no changes needed.
* Replace use of deprecated $ADTTMP with $AUTOPKGTEST_TMP.
[ Nilesh Patra ]
* Change regex in acc with tar on pypi.debian.net
* New upstream version 0.3.3
* Remove patches, they are no longer needed
* d/rules: Change test command in accordance with new upstream release
* Add myself to uploaders
* Bump debhelper-compat version to 13
* Declare compliance with policy 4.5.1
* Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no"
* d/copyright: astropy_helpers has been removed from source tree,
hence remove copyright for those files
-- Nilesh Patra <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 16 Aug 2021 23:38:48 +0530
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.3.3-1