: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/radsecproxy.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/radsecproxy
- Last scan: 2019-06-15 16:36:56+00
- Next scan: 2019-06-16 14:44:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
radsecproxy (1.7.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Bump Build-Depends to OpenSSL 1.1.0 (libssl-dev), as the new upstream
version is now compatible with it. (Closes: #859675)
* Remove --enable-fticks from configure, as it's now default and
* Update the shipped /etc/radsecproxy.conf with new (commented out) upstream
* Use a dedicated "radsecproxy" user to run the daemon instead of root.
* Remove dependency on docbook2x since this version ships the pregenerated
manpages by default. These are now the preferred source of modification
upstream, and the XMLs were removed entirely in a subsequent commit. Also
adjust our path-correction patch to patch the manpages directly.
* Update debian/upstream/signing-key.asc with the new upstream's key.
* Update debian/control, debian/copyright and debian/watch with the
project's new homepage on GitHub.
* Update debian/copyright with an additional copyright author (SWITCH) and
to reflect the license change, i.e. to remove GPLv2+ and update to a
generic 3-clause BSD.
* Add Vcs-* to point to the package's git at salsa.debian.org.
* Bump debhelper compat to 11.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.3.0.
-- Faidon Liambotis <email@example.com> Tue, 08 Jan 2019 03:16:13 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.7.2-1