: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/ratpoints.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/ratpoints.git;a=summary
- Last scan: 2019-12-05 16:59:17+00
- Error: The Vcs URL git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/ratpoints.git is deprecated/defunct, https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/ratpoints.git was tried instead. Please update the Vcs field in debian/control.
- Next scan: 2019-12-06 13:37:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ratpoints (1:2.1.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New package ratpoints containing the ratpoints binary and the
documentation ratpoints-doc.pdf. (Closes: #745810)
* Include source of ratpoints-doc.pdf in debian/missing-sources/.
* Remove repack infrastructure.
* Include change from Ubuntu (2.1.3+dfsg-2ubuntu1) to resolve
FTBFS from linking order. Thanks Daniel T Chen. (Closes: #729506)
* Abort package build when test fails.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5.
-- Tobias Hansen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 09 Jul 2014 21:24:14 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%2.1.3-1