: VCS has seen 2 commits since the debian/1.1-2 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/rauc.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/rauc
- Last scan: 2019-10-18 07:57:06+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-26 17:49:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
rauc (1.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Uwe Kleine-König ]
* Cherry pick fix from upstream that removes a wrong test that made rauc
FTBFS. (commit: 35c98ab18f)
* Cherry pick fix from upstream that makes rauc work on big endian.
* Another test fix by Enrico Jörns from
* The three above changes fix rauc's testsuite and so make rauc build again.
-- Arnaud Rebillout <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 11 Sep 2019 07:45:32 +0700
- This branch is 2 commits ahead of tag debian/1.1-2
- Git log:
Merge: 9a9e85c 5e53860
Author: Arnaud Rebillout <email@example.com>
Date: Thu Sep 12 04:07:06 2019 +0000
Merge branch 'master' into 'debian/master'
See merge request debian/rauc!8
Author: Uwe Kleine-König <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed Sep 11 20:43:16 2019 +0200
Update to the patches that were actually applied and quilt-refresh them.