: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/recoverdm.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/recoverdm
- Last scan: 2022-11-26 19:49:19+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-03 03:17:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
recoverdm (0.20-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Joao Eriberto Mota Filho ]
- Bumped Standards-Version to 220.127.116.11.
- Migrated DH level to 13.
- Added licensing for debian/manpage/create-man.sh.
- Updated packaging copyright years.
- Switched genallman.sh to create-man.sh (from txt2man).
- Removed files *.header, no longer needed.
- Regenerated the manpages.
* debian/upstream/metadata: removed fields about sites no longer available.
* debian/watch: added a fake site to explain about the current status of the
original upstream homepage. The original site no longer exists.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Remove obsolete fields Contact, Name from debian/upstream/metadata (already
present in machine-readable debian/copyright).
* Set field Upstream-Contact in debian/copyright.
* Use secure URI in Homepage field.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:47:44 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.20-8