: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/regexxer.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/regexxer
- Last scan: 2021-01-15 00:58:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-22 15:11:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
regexxer (0.10-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Created VCS fields.
* debian/copyright: updated packaging copyright years.
* debian/rules: fixed FTCBFS: Don't configure twice. Thanks to Helmut
Grohne <firstname.lastname@example.org>. (Closes: #923107)
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: created to perform trivial CI tests.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Wed, 08 Apr 2020 23:51:04 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.10-5