: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.eyrie.org/git/kerberos/remctl.git -b debian/master
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.eyrie.org/?p=kerberos/remctl.git
- Last scan: 2019-09-16 23:07:09+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-17 19:51:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
remctl (3.15-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- Fix possible output truncation for commands receiving data from
standard input that exit before reading all input data.
- Do more paranoid validation of more protocol elements.
- Make a test robust against the first resolved value of 127.0.0.1 not
being localhost. (Closes: #835677)
* Add Multi-Arch: same for libnet-remctl-perl and ruby-remctl.
* Enable basic pkg-perl-autopkgtests tests with a custom control file,
since autodep8 doesn't find the Perl package built from this
more-complex source package. Don't include the smoke test for now
since it requires a more complex setup and execution of the test from
the perl subdirectory.
* Add the Python import test generated by autodep8 to the package.
(Unfortunately, autopkgtest-pkg-python in the Testsuite control field
appears to do nothing if debian/tests/control exists in the package.)
* Add dh-python to Build-Depends as requested by dh_python2.
* Add debian/upstream/metadata file.
* Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump watch file version to 4.
* Update standards version to 4.1.4 (no changes required).
-- Russ Allbery <email@example.com> Sat, 05 May 2018 15:30:47 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.15-1