: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rra/remctl.git
- Branch: debian/unstable
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rra/remctl
- Last scan: 2022-08-08 21:09:05+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-13 22:14:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
remctl (3.18-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- Add support for PCRE2. (Closes: 999974)
- Document that pcre and regex ACL expressions should be anchored.
- Document sending SIGHUP to remctld to reload its configuration.
- Mark remctl client library functions with their deallocators.
* Reorganize the binary package descriptions to put the distinguishing
quality of each package first, ahead of the generic description of
remctl, rather than last.
* Test supported Python versions instead of requested versions for
autopkgtests, and stop testing Python 2.x versions.
* Refresh upstream signing key.
* Override Lintian warning about the license of the protocol
specification, which is under a separate, overriding free license.
* Update standards version to 4.6.0 (no changes required).
-- Russ Allbery <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 08 May 2022 21:17:33 -0700
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/3.18-1