: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rra/remctl.git
- Branch: debian/unstable
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rra/remctl
- Last scan: 2021-05-05 04:43:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-05-11 10:40:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
remctl (3.17-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- Add support for PHP 8.
- Fix basic tests on platforms without IPv4. (Closes: #972206)
* Change the default Debian packaging branch to debian/unstable.
* Move the canonical packaging repository to Salsa.
* Remove the version number of PHP from the long description of
php-remctl, since the source now supports either PHP 7 or PHP 8.
* Update to debhelper compatibility level v13.
* Update standards version to 4.5.1 (no changes required).
-- Russ Allbery <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 13 Dec 2020 15:14:38 -0800
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/3.17-1