: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/rename.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/rename
- Last scan: 2021-03-06 15:54:03+00
- Next scan: 2021-03-14 11:55:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
rename (1.13-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Dominic Hargreaves ]
* Reflect fact that rename is no longer provided by perl (Closes: #929069)
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Bump debhelper from old 10 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
[ gregor herrmann ]
* debian/watch: use uscan version 4.
* Import upstream version 1.13.
* Update Build-Depends-Indep and Recommends.
* Update years of upstream copyright.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.5.0.
* Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump debhelper-compat to 13.
-- gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 20 Jun 2020 03:18:16 +0200
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/1.13-1