: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 1.91 < 1.91+nmu1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/resolvconf.git
- Branch: unstable
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/resolvconf
- Last scan: 2022-12-08 10:51:07+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-16 06:11:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
resolvconf (1.91) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Kenyon Ralph ]
* control: set Homepage to an existent URL, this repo.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Remove constraints unnecessary since buster.
[ Andrej Shadura ]
* Order resolvconf.service after systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service.
Thanks to Timon Reinold (Closes: #993140)
* Make list-records usable on its own.
* Add -i and -l/--list to dump resolvconf’s state.
* Update the manpage to mention new options.
-- Andrej Shadura <email@example.com> Wed, 05 Jan 2022 11:13:00 +0100
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/1.91