: VCS has seen 1 commit since the archive/debian/1.82 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/resolvconf.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/resolvconf
- Last scan: 2020-05-23 09:16:04+00
- Next scan: 2020-05-30 10:55:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
resolvconf (1.82) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Andrej Shadura ]
* Update the debconf translation templates (Closes: #947164).
* Update translations.
[ Helge Kreutzmann ]
* Update German debconf translation (Closes: #947171).
[ Frans Spiesschaert ]
* Update Dutch debconf translation (Closes: #948037).
-- Andrej Shadura <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 03 Jan 2020 18:32:03 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag archive/debian/1.82
- Git log:
Author: Rob Leslie <email@example.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 12:16:41 2020 -0700
Escape "~*" to prevent spurious NSS lookups
The /sbin/resolvconf shell script contains an unescaped ~* in a case statement
that results in a literal username lookup for "*". In some circumstances this
can cause a lot of log noise looking like this:
nslcd: [801ee1] <passwd="*"> request denied by validnames option
See also bug #825317 which covers the same issue in another package.