: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-voip-team/ring.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-voip-team/ring
- Last scan: 2021-10-22 22:08:27+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-31 12:02:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ring (20210112.2.b757bac~ds1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Alexandre Viau ]
* New upstream snapshot.
* d/copyright: ignore ONNX Runtime.
[ Thorsten Alteholz ]
* CVE-2020-15260 (Closes: #986815)
Adding remote hostname authentication when reusing transport
connections to the same IP address.
The embedded copy of pjproject is affected by this CVE.
Due to bad handling of two consecutive crafted answers to an INVITE,
the attacker is able to crash the server resulting in a denial of
[ Amin Bandali ]
* d/patches: add upstream patch for fixing SIP calls to zoom.
* d/patches: add patch for improving the appstream description.
[ Bruno Kleinert ]
* d/control: improve package description. (Closes: #979492)
-- Alexandre Viau <email@example.com> Sun, 17 Jan 2021 16:39:58 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/20210112.2.b757bac_ds1-1