: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/rocs.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/rocs
- Last scan: 2019-11-10 03:35:06+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-18 19:33:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
rocs (4:19.08.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1, no changes required.
* Switch Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.3.0
- explicitly add gettext
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 11:
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 11~
- bump compat to 11
* Drop the 'testsuite' autopkgtest, as it does not test the installed
* Use https for Format in copyright.
* Pass -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF to cmake to disable the build of tests, as they
are not run at build time anyway.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 11 Oct 2019 11:06:09 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%19.08.2-1