: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/roundcube-team/roundcube.git -b debian/latest
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/roundcube-team/roundcube
- Last scan: 2021-01-16 03:31:39+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-23 05:32:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
roundcube (1.4.10+dfsg.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Retroactively update roundcube-plugins.NEWS as enigma is currently usable
in Bullseye and sid.
* d/rules: Complete refactoring.
* Ship skin README files to /usr/share/doc/PACKAGE/skins.
* Run bin/updatecss.sh at build time to (re-)stamp background images.
* Exclude irrelevant scripts from binary packages: cssshrink.sh, initdb.sh,
install-jsdeps.sh, installto.sh, jsshrink.sh, makedoc.sh, updatecss.sh,
* Don't install .htaccess into /usr/share/roundcube. The root directory for
the HTTPd is /var/lib/roundcube and already ship the htaccess there.
* Don't install the installer into /usr/share/roundcube.
* Lintian overrides: Remove package annotations.
* Remove upstream installation instructions from /usr/share/doc/roundcube-core
* Lintian: Override false positive
* Install managesieve helpdocs to /usr/share/doc/roundcube-plugins.
* Install password helpers into /usr/share/roundcube/plugins/password/helpers
not into /usr/share/doc/roundcube-core/examples.
* plugins/password/helpers/chpass-wrapper.py: use python3 as interpreter and
add to roundcube-plugins' Suggests.
* d/watch: Monitor git tags rather than release tarballs.
* d/gbp.conf: Add upstream VCS tag as additional parent to upstream/$VERSION.
* d/gbp.conf: Rename upstream branch to upstream/release-1.4.
* Recommend using new directory /var/lib/roundcube/public_html as document
* Update d/*.README.Debian with current instructions.
* Run the upstream test suite (excluding Selenium-based web tests) at build
time (unless under 'nocheck' build profile). This adds phpunit,
php-masterminds-html5 and php-intl to Build-Depends.
* Add DEP-8 tests. For now this only consists of the upstream test suite
(excluding Selenium-based web tests).
* Replace Build-Depends: closure-compiler, yui-compressor with cleancss,
Build also source maps alongside the minified code. (Closes: #978073)
* Elastic skin: Ship non-minified CSS and sourcemap alongside Less source
files. (Closes: #978070)
* New Build-Depends: pigz. Ship gzipped (minified) JS and CSS files along
side the non-compressed versions. Compatible HTTPds can send these files
as is in order to avoid on-the-fly compression overhead.
-- Guilhem Moulin <email@example.com> Fri, 15 Jan 2021 23:55:02 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4.10+dfsg.2-1