: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-attr-encrypted.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 577536
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-attr-encrypted
- Last scan: 2023-09-19 05:43:19+00
- Next scan: 2023-09-24 18:43:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
ruby-attr-encrypted (3.1.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Remove constraints unnecessary since buster:
+ Build-Depends: Drop versioned constraint on ruby-encryptor.
+ ruby-attr-encrypted: Drop versioned constraint on ruby-encryptor in
* Update watch file format version to 4.
* Bump debhelper from old 12 to 13.
* Update standards version to 4.5.1, no changes needed.
[ Daniel Leidert ]
* d/rules: Use gem installation layout.
* d/patches/fix-ruby-3.0.patch: Add patch.
- Fix support for Ruby 2.7 and its kwargs (closes: #996126).
* d/patches/series: Enable new patch.
-- Daniel Leidert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 21 Nov 2021 04:21:44 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.1.0-4