: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-bindex.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-bindex
- Last scan: 2022-12-05 10:49:12+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-12 08:41:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
ruby-bindex (0.8.1+ds-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Utkarsh Gupta ]
* Add salsa-ci.yml
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository,
* Update watch file format version to 4.
* Bump debhelper from old 12 to 13.
[ Cédric Boutillier ]
* New upstream version 0.8.1
+ tests are passing with ruby3.0 (Closes: #996136)
* debian/gemspec points to bindex (Upstream gem has been renamed skiptrace)
* Add patch: Do not use git in gemspec
* Repack to avoid precompiled jar in source
* New upstream version 0.8.1+ds
* Refresh packaging:
- gem install layout
- description more conform to guidelines
-- Cédric Boutillier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 28 Oct 2021 00:03:07 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.8.1+ds-1