: VCS has seen 2 commits since the debian/0.34-2 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/puppet-team/ruby-gettext-setup.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 708608
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/puppet-team/ruby-gettext-setup
- Last scan: 2023-03-15 21:14:16+00
- Next scan: 2023-03-22 00:09:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
ruby-gettext-setup (0.34-2) unstable; urgency=medium
- Make dependency on ruby-gettext less strict in gemspec. Upstream
recently changed this to declare that only ruby-gettext << 3.3.0 is
acceptable, as more modern versions lack support for Ruby << 2.5. That
is not of concern to us at this point in time, as we are already
transitioning to Ruby 2.7.
-- Georg Faerber <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 05 Feb 2020 17:47:13 +0000
- This branch is 2 commits ahead of tag debian/0.34-2
- Git log:
Merge: 44c37dc 1bca90c
Author: Georg Faerber <email@example.com>
Date: Sat Nov 26 09:01:44 2022 +0000
Merge branch 'scrub-obsolete' into 'master'
Remove unnecessary constraints
See merge request puppet-team/ruby-gettext-setup!1
Author: Debian Janitor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat Oct 1 22:24:49 2022 +0000
Remove constraints unnecessary since buster (oldstable)
* Build-Depends: Drop versioned constraint on ruby-fast-gettext and ruby-gettext.
* ruby-gettext-setup: Drop versioned constraint on ruby-fast-gettext and ruby-gettext in Depends.