: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.31-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/puppet-team/ruby-gettext-setup.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/puppet-team/ruby-gettext-setup
- Last scan: 2019-12-03 13:20:06+00
- Next scan: 2019-12-11 08:34:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
ruby-gettext-setup (0.31-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 0.31.
* Set LANG to C.UTF-8 before running the tests, to make them work.
* Drop compat file, rely on debhelper-compat.
* Use my debian.org mail address.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.0.
* Declare that the build doesn't need root.
* Make the build verbose.
* Drop obsolete patch to fix test errors and refresh the remaining ones.
* Add Salsa CI config.
-- Georg Faerber <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 31 Aug 2019 22:55:04 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.31-1
- Git log:
Author: Georg Faerber <email@example.com>
Date: Sat Aug 31 23:08:54 2019 +0000
CI: Allow error of reprotest job
This job is still quite buggy, therefore, allow errors for now. This
should be revisited again at some point in the future. According to the
"official" test, the package does in fact build reproducible.