: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-heapy.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-heapy
- Last scan: 2022-08-07 06:36:39+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-15 00:01:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
ruby-heapy (0.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Set field Upstream-Contact in debian/copyright.
* Remove obsolete fields Contact, Name from debian/upstream/metadata (already
present in machine-readable debian/copyright).
* Update standards version to 4.5.0, no changes needed.
* Bump debhelper from old 12 to 13.
* Update standards version to 4.5.1, no changes needed.
[ Cédric Boutillier ]
* New upstream version 0.2.0
+ ruby<3 constraint in gemdeps removed (Closes: #1006035)
* d/watch: follow Github tags
* Use rake method to run tests
* Build-depend on ruby-rspec
* fix acute-accent-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/heapy.1.gz
* Depend on ruby, as we ship a script in /usr/bin
-- Cédric Boutillier <email@example.com> Tue, 22 Feb 2022 11:35:57 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.2.0-1