: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-hoe.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-hoe
- Last scan: 2020-02-26 22:10:06+00
- Next scan: 2020-03-05 21:42:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
ruby-hoe (3.21.0+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Georg Faerber ]
* New upstream version 3.21.0.
* Pull upstream tarball via gemwatch.debian.net and enable repacking, to
remove an excluded file.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0 (no changes needed).
* Drop compat file, rely on debhelper-compat and bump compat level to 12.
* Declare that the build doesn't need root.
* Refresh patches for new release.
* Add patch to drop path-dependent require in tests.
* Use HTTPS in link to copyright format specs.
* Use salsa.debian.org in Vcs-* fields.
* Drop outdated version requirements of rake and ruby-minitest.
* Run wrap-and-sort -abt.
[ Utkarsh Gupta ]
* Add salsa-ci.yml
-- Georg Faerber <email@example.com> Thu, 06 Feb 2020 11:34:16 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.21.0+dfsg1-1