: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-loofah.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-loofah
- Last scan: 2019-09-12 19:42:10+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-21 14:33:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
ruby-loofah (2.2.3+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
are shipped without the source. The files in question were used to run
benchmarks, the last change made to them was ten years ago.
- Drop trailing whitespaces.
- Drop obsolete build-dependency on debhelper, satisfied by
debhelper-compat since a while.
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.0.
- Declare that the build doesn't need root.
- Use my debian.org mail address.
- Make the build verbose.
- Add options to repack the upstream source to comply with the DFSG.
-- Georg Faerber <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 28 Aug 2019 11:10:44 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.2.3+dfsg-1