: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.5.0-3 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-opentracing.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 311296
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-opentracing
- Last scan: 2023-02-01 17:42:11+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-10 15:20:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
ruby-opentracing (0.5.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Utkarsh Gupta ]
* Add salsa-ci.yml
[ Cédric Boutillier ]
* Update team name
* Add .gitattributes to keep unwanted files out of the source package
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Update watch file format version to 4.
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 12.
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit.
* Update standards version to 4.5.0, no changes needed.
[ Jenkins ]
* Apply multi-arch hints. + ruby-opentracing: Add :any qualifier for ruby
* Bump debhelper from old 12 to 13.
* Update standards version to 4.5.1, no changes needed.
[ Pirate Praveen ]
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0 (no changes needed)
* Switch to gem-install layout (bundler needs it now for --local option)
-- Pirate Praveen <email@example.com> Sun, 23 Jan 2022 00:59:42 +0530
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.5.0-3
- Git log:
Author: Debian Janitor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat Oct 15 07:13:24 2022 +0000
Apply multi-arch hints.
+ ruby-opentracing: Add Multi-Arch: foreign.