: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.5.0-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-puppet-syntax.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-puppet-syntax
- Last scan: 2020-01-15 15:16:48+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-22 23:23:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
ruby-puppet-syntax (2.5.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- Drop, rely on debhelper-compat package.
- Add Build-Dependency on debhelper-compat.
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.0.
- Use my debian.org mail address.
- Declare that the build doesn't need root.
- Drop obsolete patch to make the tests work with puppet 5, fixed
- Make the build verbose.
- Use gemwatch.debian.net service.
[ Utkarsh Gupta ]
* Add salsa-ci.yml
-- Georg Faerber <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 26 Aug 2019 14:15:41 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.5.0-1
- Git log:
Author: Georg Faerber <email@example.com>
Date: Wed Aug 28 08:38:03 2019 +0000
CI: Disable reprotest job, as it leads to false positives
The reprotest job is still quite buggy, and leads to false positives, as
it doesn't use the same setup as the "official" one which is run on
tests.reproducible-builds.org. Accordingly, for now, disable it and
revisit this decision in the future.