: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-ruby2-keywords.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-ruby2-keywords
- Last scan: 2022-05-24 23:32:38+00
- Next scan: 2022-06-01 08:09:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
ruby-ruby2-keywords (0.0.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Set field Upstream-Contact in debian/copyright.
* Remove obsolete fields Contact, Name from debian/upstream/metadata (already
present in machine-readable debian/copyright).
* Bump debhelper from old 12 to 13.
* Update standards version to 4.5.1, no changes needed.
[ Daniel Leidert ]
* d/control (Build-Depends): Add ruby-test-unit for upstream tests.
(Standards-Version): Bump to 4.6.0.
* d/copyright: Remove the comment. Upstream added the license.
(License): Fix short name.
(Copyright): Add team.
* d/ruby-tests.rb: Include upstream tests.
* d/watch: Update file and use github sources.
* d/patches/0001-gemspec-don-t-read-version-from-git.patch: Drop patch.
* d/patches/series: Ditto.
* d/upstream/metadata: Fix template file.
-- Daniel Leidert <email@example.com> Wed, 01 Dec 2021 02:13:35 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.0.5-1