Debian changelog in Git:
ruby-tioga (1.19.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Cédric Boutillier ]
* Team upload.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 9
* Remove version in the gem2deb build-dependency
* Use https:// in Vcs-* fields
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.7 (no changes needed)
* Run wrap-and-sort on packaging files
[ Christian Hofstaedtler ]
* Explicitly B-D on ruby-setup.
Previously, gem2deb depended on ruby-setup, but to enable cross-building,
it will drop that dependency.
* Remove all mentions of libtioga-ruby1.*
* Remove transitional leaf package "tioga"
-- Christian Hofstaedtler <email@example.com> Wed, 13 Apr 2016 18:34:57 +0000