: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf.git [src/hyper]
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 45821952
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf/tree/master/src/hyper
- Last scan: 2023-09-22 08:32:28+00
- Next scan: 2023-10-01 07:04:00+00
- Open issues: 8
- Merge requests: 10
- Debian changelog in Git:
rust-hyper (0.14.25-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Package hyper 0.14.25 from crates.io using debcargo 2.6.0 (Closes: #1043516)
* Fix autopkgtest (it was previously skipped)
+ Remove refrences to tests/benches/examples that are not included in the
+ Remove dev-dependencies on on spmc, it does not seem to actually be
+ Remove dev-dependencies on tokio-test and pnet-datalink and disable tests
that require them the rest of the testsuite can run.
+ Set test_is_broken for the "ffi" feature, it refuses to build unless
special flags are set.
+ Skip testing that Option<Body> and Body have the same size, it appears that
the "niche" optimisations don't happen on at least i386.
+ Bump dev-dependency on pretty_env_logger
-- Peter Michael Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 13 Aug 2023 02:51:44 +0000