: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf.git [src/native-tls]
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf/tree/master/src/native-tls
- Last scan: 2022-05-12 09:23:12+00
- Next scan: 2022-05-21 02:42:00+00
- Open issues: 9
- Merge requests: 11
- Debian changelog in Git:
rust-native-tls (0.2.8-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Package native-tls 0.2.8 from crates.io using debcargo 2.5.0
* Update disable-tests-that-access-network.patch for new upstream
* Remove update-hex.patch, new upstream no longer has a dev-dependency
* Update strip-security-framework for new upstream.
+ Remove dependency on security-framework-sys as well as security-framework
there doesn't seem much point in having one without the other.
+ Remove dependency of "alpn" feature on security-framework/alpn
* Strip out "vendored" feature, Debian's rust-openssl-sys package no
longer offers a "vendored" feature for it to depend on.
* Update copyright years.
* Revert upstream switch from static test certs to dynamically generated
ones, sine we don't have rust-test-cert-gen in Debian.
-- Peter Michael Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:45:00 +0000