: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf.git [src/packed-simd]
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf/tree/master/src/packed-simd
- Last scan: 2021-10-11 08:37:05+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-19 13:54:00+00
- Open issues: 8
- Merge requests: 8
- Debian changelog in Git:
rust-packed-simd (0.3.3-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Package packed_simd 0.3.3 from crates.io using debcargo 2.4.3
* Drop the sleef-sys and core_arch features, both crates are
rc buggy. The sleef-sys crate seems to be abandoned upstream.
core_arch seems to be being maintained upstream as part of
the rust standard library but no longer seems to be being
released as a seperate crate.
* Stop overriding debian/control, it's no longer needed now the
sleef-sys feature has been dropped.
-- Peter Michael Green <email@example.com> Tue, 12 Jan 2021 17:48:58 +0000