: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf.git [src/reqwest]
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf/tree/master/src/reqwest
- Last scan: 2022-11-21 17:25:16+00
- Next scan: 2022-11-29 00:03:00+00
- Open issues: 3
- Merge requests: 2
- Debian changelog in Git:
rust-reqwest (0.11.11-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Package reqwest 0.11.11 from crates.io using debcargo 2.5.0
* Re-enable proper rustls support (on architectures were rustls is available)
now that hyper-rustls and tokio-rustls are packaged. (Closes: #1013869)
* Don't include provides or autopkgtests for internal features, limit them
to advertised features.
* Add README.Debian documenting the feature situation
* Disable connect_timeout test on s390x, it always seems to fail there.
-- Peter Michael Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 07 Jul 2022 22:21:25 +0000