: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf.git [src/rustyline]
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 106795008
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf/tree/master/src/rustyline
- Last scan: 2023-12-01 18:31:12+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-07 18:54:00+00
- Open issues: 10
- Merge requests: 17
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
rust-rustyline (9.1.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Package rustyline 9.1.2 from crates.io using debcargo 2.5.0
* Update patches for new upstream and current situation in Debian.
+ Move removal of skim dependency from relax-deps.patch to it's own patch
consistent with other dependency removals.
+ Drop seperate patch for nix and move nix dependency relaxation into
relax-deps.patch, since code changes for nix are no longer needed.
+ Enforce a minimum version of nix reflecing the upstream dependency,
continue to allow any higher 0.x version as most nix version bumps
don't affect most packages.
+ Stop replacing dirs-next with dirs, Debian currently has an appropriate
version of dirs-next so we may as well use it.
+ Stop patching out assert_matches dev-dependency, Debian now has it.
+ Update remove-rustyline-derive.patch for code changes in new upstream.
+ Remove dependency on clipboard-win, it's not in Debian and is
presumablly only needed on windows.
* Set collapse_features = true
-- Peter Michael Green <email@example.com> Sat, 22 Oct 2022 03:34:34 +0000