: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf.git [src/serial-test]
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 27086848
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf/tree/master/src/serial-test
- Last scan: 2023-05-28 05:58:10+00
- Next scan: 2023-06-02 21:58:00+00
- Open issues: 6
- Merge requests: 4
- Debian changelog in Git:
rust-serial-test (0.9.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Package serial_test 0.9.0 from crates.io using debcargo 2.6.0 (Closes: #1024087)
* Drop relax-dep.diff, no longer needed.
* Set collapse_features = true
* Remove optional (in the cargo sense) dependencies on document-features and
fs-lock as they are not currently in debian.
* Disable test_hammer_check_new_key it seems prone to timeouts, and is newly
added in this version (so this doesn't represent a regression).
-- Peter Michael Green <email@example.com> Thu, 17 Nov 2022 19:55:24 +0000