: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf.git [src/tracing]
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf/tree/master/src/tracing
- Last scan: 2022-09-20 20:53:10+00
- Next scan: 2022-09-27 13:03:00+00
- Open issues: 12
- Merge requests: 5
- Debian changelog in Git:
rust-tracing (0.1.34-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Package tracing 0.1.34 from crates.io using debcargo 2.5.0
* Drop valuable feature, tracing-core in Debian does not offer the valuable
feature and valuable is not in Debian.
* Drop wasm-bindgen-test dev-dependency, we dont have it in Debian and I presume
it is only needed when running tests under wasm.
* Drop criterion dev-dependency and disable benches that use it so the rest
of the tests can run.
* Disable tests which depend on tracing-mock which is not included in the
* Bump tracing-core dependency, the version specified by upstream does not
actually appear to be sufficient.
-- Peter Michael Green <email@example.com> Sun, 05 Jun 2022 12:17:35 +0000