: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf.git [src/vm-memory]
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 25862144
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf/tree/master/src/vm-memory
- Last scan: 2023-05-27 19:14:32+00
- Next scan: 2023-06-04 07:15:00+00
- Open issues: 6
- Merge requests: 4
- Debian changelog in Git:
rust-vm-memory (0.10.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Package vm-memory 0.10.0 from crates.io using debcargo 2.6.0
* Fix check_byte_valued_type on architectures where 64-bit types have an
alignment less than their size (e.g. i386).
* Fix building tests on architectures where 64-bit atomics are not available
* Set test_is_broken=true for the backend-bitmap feature, it does not build on
architectures where 64-bit atomics are not available.
-- Peter Michael Green <email@example.com> Tue, 18 Apr 2023 22:11:39 +0000