: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf.git [src/zip]
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf/tree/master/src/zip
- Last scan: 2022-05-23 20:40:03+00
- Next scan: 2022-06-01 18:15:00+00
- Open issues: 10
- Merge requests: 19
- Debian changelog in Git:
rust-zip (0.5.13-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Package zip 0.5.13 from crates.io using debcargo 2.4.4
+ New upstream removes upper limit on micro version of flate2
* Drop previous patches as they are no longer needed with new upstream.
* Drop dev-dependency on bencher and nerf benches/read_entry.rs to
allow the rest of the testsuite to run.
* Mark test for flate2 feature as broken, selecting the feature
(without selecting any other features) enables use of the flate2
crate but doesn't enable any backends for flate2 leading to a
-- Peter Michael Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 22 Oct 2021 18:47:32 +0000