: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Svn: svn://svn.kibibyte.se/sa-exim/trunk
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://svn.kibibyte.se/sa-exim
- Last scan: 2019-09-19 18:58:06+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-20 18:38:00+00
- Debian changelog in Svn:
sa-exim (4.2.1-17) unstable; urgency=medium
* remove-header-crs.patch (new): Strip out carriage returns from header
lines returned by spamd when the spool file is in wire format
(Probably closes: #879687; it's a bit unclear what the bug is about).
* api-limitation.patch: Do expansion of $primary_hostname on every call;
for some reason, it were getting overwritten between calls despite
using the permanent memory pool in accordance with Exim documentation.
Also start using body_linecount again since it's now part of the API,
but don't update it when it's zero, indicating that the spool file is
in wire format.
-- Magnus Holmgren <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 08 May 2019 23:11:16 +0200