: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/safe-rm.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/safe-rm
- Last scan: 2020-10-13 15:30:13+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-22 11:01:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
safe-rm (0.13-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream release
- Update filename of README in debian/docs.
- Update description in debian/control to match upstream's.
- Bump copyright years in debian/copyright.
* Revert check for interactive shells since inside of X11 sessions, the
/etc/profile.d/safe-rm.sh file is sourced from a non-interactive shell
and so it ends up not being enabled for any terminals, making the
safe-rm safely checks disabled by default in most cases.
-- Francois Marier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 05 Sep 2020 14:51:30 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.13-1