: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 1.0.27-3 < 1.0.27-3.1.
- Git: git://jff.email/opt/git/sane-backends.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://jff.email/cgit/sane-backends.git
- Last scan: 2018-11-19 00:30:35+00
- Next scan: 2018-11-20 02:52:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
sane-backends (1.0.27-3) unstable; urgency=medium
- Remove superfluous man page sane-config.1 (Closes: #910255).
(Thanks to Michael Westwind <email@example.com>).
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.2.1 (No changes needed).
* Remove outdated makedev dependency (Closes: #907017).
* Reactivate and refresh debian/patches/0125-multiarch_dll_search_path.patch
to allow driver from non-multiarch directories (Closes: #910103).
- Change Breaks to Conflicts for binary package libsane1.
-- Jörg Frings-Fürst <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 05 Oct 2018 07:18:56 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.27-3