: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-privacy-team/sbws.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-privacy-team/sbws
- Last scan: 2021-06-17 03:42:05+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-25 07:13:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
sbws (1.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version
* d/watch: Update to gitlab releases
* d/patches: Remove patch not needed anymore
since upstream removed 3rd party link.
* d/copyright: Update dates and upstream contact
* d/sbws.docs: Replace .md to .rst
since they're changed in upstream.
* Bump to debhelper-compat 13
* d/control: Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1
(no changes needed)
* d/rules: List supported packages
instead of installed ones.
Removes lintian W debian-rules-uses-installed-python-versions.
* d/control: Add Rules-Requires-Root
* d/upstream: Add metadata file
* d/control: Remove source dependency
not needed anymore.
* Automatic reformat with wrap-and-sort
* d/tests/control: Add missing dependency
* Prepare new release
-- ju xor <email@example.com> Sat, 17 Apr 2021 19:11:05 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2.0-1