: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/scap-security-guide.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 33382400
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/scap-security-guide
- Last scan: 2023-01-29 01:14:09+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-04 14:56:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
scap-security-guide (0.1.65-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Remove Philippe Thierry as uploader.
* Drop all patches, included upstream.
* Update installed files in packages.
* Update Standards-Version to 4.6.2, no changes needed.
* Explicitly disable OVAL schematron validation.
* Add all SCAP guides in package description.
* When running tests, only output on failure.
-- Håvard F. Aasen <email@example.com> Tue, 20 Dec 2022 10:54:05 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.1.65-1