: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/3.4.0-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/schleuder.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/schleuder
- Last scan: 2019-05-23 17:05:22+00
- Next scan: 2019-05-24 18:55:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
schleuder (3.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- Drop trailing whitespaces.
- Drop nearly all, now obsolete, patches newly applied in the -7 to -10
releases. All of them are integrated upstream, except for the patch
which bumps the dependencies on sinatra and sinatra-contrib to ~> 2, as
defined in the gemspec, and a patch which adapts some parts of the code
to ruby-activerecord 5.2 as shipped in unstable and testing.
- Refresh for new release.
- Rename test which checks if the API daemon is reachable after
installation to better reflect reality.
- Remove unneeded signatures.
-- Georg Faerber <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 14 Feb 2019 17:10:34 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/3.4.0-1
- Git log:
Author: Georg Faerber <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Feb 15 14:04:22 2019 +0000
CI: Don't run CI on tags and only if files inside debian/ were modified