: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/schleuder.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/schleuder
- Last scan: 2021-06-10 06:03:12+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-17 04:38:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
schleuder (3.6.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
- Drop obsolete version constraint of ruby-mail-gpg.
- Pull in upstream patch to handle GPGME::Error::Canceled.
- Pull in upstream patch to fix preconditions of specs: Some expectations
only worked as long as the content-transfer-encoding was not Base64.
Some only worked if it was Quoted-Printable. Now they don't depend on
the CTE anymore.
- Pull in upstream patch to relax version of mail-gpg.
- Refresh remaining patches to handle fuzz, introduced by these new
-- Georg Faerber <email@example.com> Sun, 23 May 2021 17:32:19 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.6.0-2