: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.5.1-3 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/scim-chewing.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/scim-chewing
- Last scan: 2021-07-29 00:57:28+00
- Next scan: 2021-08-04 10:30:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
scim-chewing (0.5.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.4.
* Update Format to https in d/copyright.
* Bump compat to 11.
* Remove unnecessary Build-Depends.
* Update Maintainer to new mailing list (Closes: #899950).
* Update Vcs-* fields to salsa.
-- ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 29 May 2018 15:49:34 +0800
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.5.1-3
- Git log:
Author: Boyuan Yang <email@example.com>
Date: Sat Dec 7 12:52:31 2019 -0500
debian/source/options: Dropped, custom compression options would trigger lintian warnings.