: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/screen.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/screen
- Last scan: 2021-05-13 15:44:12+00
- Next scan: 2021-05-19 02:13:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
screen (4.8.0-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* autopkgtest: Add a "sleep 1" before "Session is gone" check. Avoids
a race condition on heavily loaded systems.
* Replace 52fix_screen_utf8_nfd.patch with a patch by Michael Schröder
and reenable it. (Closes: #600246 without reopening #677512; Culrpit
was the same upstream commit as the one which caused CVE-2021-26937.)
* Add additional autopkgtests, testing for regressions of #600246,
#677512, #982435 (CVE-2021-26937) and some other regressions found in
earlier patch propositions for CVE-2021-26937.
* Update cause and impact description of CVE-2021-26937 in 4.8.0-4 with
a shortened variant of the wording that is used by MITRE.
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Sat, 27 Feb 2021 01:52:03 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4.8.0-6