: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/scribus.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/scribus
- Last scan: 2022-01-24 04:52:15+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-30 09:26:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
scribus (1.5.7+dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Revert "d/rules: disable LTO, as it causes segfaults on startup"
Going to apply a patch from upstream instead.
This reverts commit cb3f802e0c70a0fbb8001603304c4cd7d8bea9e3.
* Add patch from upstream to prevent a possible segfault when built with LTO.
-- Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com> Tue, 21 Sep 2021 13:40:11 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.5.7+dfsg-5