: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 2.5.0+dfsg1-1 < 2.5.1-0.1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/scummvm.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/scummvm
- Last scan: 2022-01-17 03:31:39+00
- Error: https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/games-team%2Fscummvm/pipelines?scope=finished&per_page=1 API request failed: 403 Forbidden at /srv/qa.debian.org/data/vcswatch/vcswatch line 415.
- Next scan: 2022-01-24 03:43:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
scummvm (2.5.0+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Allow source changes also for the theme files, in addition to the fonts.
* Switch to the standard Debian Salsa CI pipeline, rather than a private
person's pipeline and runners.
* Remove the maximum limit of 4 parallel build jobs, added 9 years ago
without any explanation.
* Simplify passing of arguments to non-Linux architectures.
* Install the documentation files for scummvm directly from debian/tmp if
possible, rather than using dh_installdocs.
* Drop the very old and broken debian/prepare script.
* Use nasm on any i386 architecture, not only on Linux.
* Switch the python3 build dependency to python3:any, as Python 3 is only
used as build tool.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0, no changes required.
* Use execute_before_dh_auto_build to avoid invoking dh_auto_build manually.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Drop the breaks/replaces for versions older than Debian Buster.
* Disable the libieee1284-3-dev build dependency on Hurd, as parallel port
support is not available there.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- add libgl-dev, and libglew-dev for 2.5D games
- add libgif-dev for GIF supports in games
* Pass the --disable-gold flag to configure to disable the use of gold linker
- drop patch dont-use-gold.patch, no more needed now
* Stop disabling the Ultima engine on some architectures, as it seems that
its tests work fine now.
[ Stephen Kitt ]
* Enable Wintermute, the code we had to remove for licensing reasons
is no longer used upstream.
* Update debian/copyright, excluding a second gradle-wrapper.jar and
dropping obsolete entries.
-- Stephen Kitt <email@example.com> Wed, 03 Nov 2021 15:05:38 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.5.0+dfsg1-1