: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/scummvm.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/scummvm
- Last scan: 2021-09-16 15:16:12+00
- Error: https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/games-team%2Fscummvm/pipelines?scope=finished&per_page=1 API request failed: 403 Forbidden at /srv/qa.debian.org/data/vcswatch/vcswatch line 411.
- Next scan: 2021-09-23 14:45:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
scummvm (2.2.0+dfsg1-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Simplify file installation, thanks to Pino Toscano for the patch.
* Enable a number of missing features:
- cloud integration;
- Gtk system dialogs;
- support for bi-directional text;
- support for OPL2LPT sound devices.
* Disable Ultima on all big-endian targets. Closes: #979757.
* Standards-Version 4.5.1, no change required.
* Update debian/watch to only check the official upstream download page
(checking both that and GitHub results in two tarballs which confuses
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 13.
* Drop obsolete source-is-missing Lintian override.
-- Stephen Kitt <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:10:38 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.2.0+dfsg1-4