: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.2.12-13 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/sdl-team/sdl-image1.2.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/sdl-team/sdl-image1.2
- Last scan: 2022-01-14 17:13:06+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-23 12:18:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
sdl-image1.2 (1.2.12-13) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add a superficial autopkgtest, based on the one from libsdl2-image
* d/rules: Stop explicitly using -Wl,--as-needed.
This is the default in current toolchains.
* d/rules: Remove migration path from -dbg to -dbgsym.
This migration was completed in Debian 10.
* debian/copyright: use spaces rather than tabs to start continuation lines
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends
* Explicitly delete *.la instead of ignoring it
* Move to debhelper-compat level 13
- Drop dh_compress override, examples are always uncompressed at
compat level >= 12
- Drop dh_missing override, no longer needed at compat level >= 13
Backport patch from upstream to fix warning with interlaced PNG files
* Mark a patch as coming from upstream more machine-readably
* Standards-Version: 4.6.0 (no changes required)
* Change Section to oldlibs (ftp team override also requested)
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 03 Dec 2021 11:31:27 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.2.12-13
- Git log:
Author: Simon McVittie <email@example.com>
Date: Sun Dec 5 11:55:25 2021 +0000
Reformat patch metadata in the gbp-pq-like dialect of DEP-3