: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.6.4-1 tag
- Git: https://git.devuan.org/devuan/seatd.git -b debian/master
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.devuan.org/devuan/seatd
- Last scan: 2022-05-23 09:07:04+00
- Next scan: 2022-05-24 12:14:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
seatd (0.6.4-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream version 0.6.4.
- includes fix for CVE-2022-25643: file removal with escalated privileges
via seatd-launch socket pathname (Closes: #1006308).
* Patch to workaround spurious x32 compilation error by casting.
* Improve autopkgtest output formatting.
-- Mark Hindley <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 23 Feb 2022 08:09:56 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.6.4-1
- Git log:
Author: Mark Hindley <email@example.com>
Date: Wed Feb 23 09:23:46 2022 +0000
Fix typo in CVE number.