: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 3.1-7 < 3.1-8.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/secure-delete.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 176128
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/secure-delete
- Last scan: 2023-09-30 05:52:01+00
- Next scan: 2023-10-08 04:29:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
secure-delete (3.1-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Set Debian QA Group as maintainer. (see: #994645)
- DebSrc to 3.0 (quilt).
- DH level to new format. Consequently:
~ debian/compat: removed.
~ debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- debian/rules to new (reduced) format.
* Converted direct changes in upstream source code to patches. The new
- 050_fix-spelling-manpages.patch (Closes: #720310)
- 060_fix-spelling-sdmem-manpage.patch (Closes: #720310)
- Added Homepage field.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 220.127.116.11.
- Created VCS fields.
- Improved long description.
* debian/man/srm.fr.1: French manpage. Thanks to intrigeri
<firstname.lastname@example.org>. (Closes: #557967)
* debian/manpages: created to install the manpages.
- 010_changes-Makefile.patch: changed to use the variables DESTDIR and
- 080_use-GCC-flags.patch: created to improve the hardening via GCC.
- 090_fix-variable.patch: created to use 'long unsigned int' instead
- 100_fix-typo-sdmem.patch: created to fix a typo in final binary sdmem.
* debian/rules: added an override to fix a FTCBFS. Thanks to Helmut Grohne.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: created to provide some CI tests.
* debian/upstream/metadata: created.
- Bumped to version 4.
- Updated the search rule.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Sun, 19 Sep 2021 10:35:57 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.1-7