: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/shairport-sync.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/shairport-sync
- Last scan: 2019-08-22 13:09:31+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-27 15:17:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
shairport-sync (3.3.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release:
- Fixes a crash when using a customised service name. (Closes: #925577)
* New features:
- enable JACK audio backend support.
- enale D-Bus, MPRIS, and MQTT metadata and/or remote control support.
* d/shairport-sync.init: fix restart subcommand, which would appear to hang.
This only affected init systems using this script such as sysvinit, but
not systemd. (Closes: #885893)
- ensure libdaemon support is always enabled. (Closes: #933144)
- configure dh_missing to fail if missing files are detected.
* d/patches/typo-fixes.patch: refresh with more typo fixes.
* Remove /usr/share/doc/shairport-sync/shairport-sync.html: the HTML is no
longer being generated correctly and is simply an HTML version of the man
page. Please refer to shairport-sync(7) instead.
-- Chris Boot <email@example.com> Sat, 27 Jul 2019 00:23:22 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.3.2-1