: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/shc.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/shc
- Last scan: 2020-01-20 17:44:06+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-29 04:40:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
shc (4.0.3-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload. (Closes: #942544)
* New upstream version 4.0.3
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added ash, ksh, rc, tcsh, zsh to Build-Depends field to allow 'make
test' command work fine.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to debian/control source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.4.1.
- Updated upstream address in Homepage field.
- Updated VCS fields to use Salsa.
- Added a comment in header to quote the original upstream homepage.
- Added rights for all upstreams.
- Added Upstream-Contact field.
- Fixed rights for packagers.
- Enabled DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS variable to provide a full hardening to
- Removed all trash.
* debian/patches/010_fix-rc-path.patch: created to fix 'rc' path to allow the
build system run tests.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: created to provide CI tests via Salsa.
* debian/tests/*: created to provide some trivial CI tests.
* debian/upstream/signing-key.asc: removed because the upstream didn't sign
the tarballs since 3.9.6 version. Currently, it can result in a rejection
when uploading the package.
* debian/watch: remade to look at releases instead of tags.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Thu, 17 Oct 2019 13:47:33 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/4.0.3-0.1